Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Captain Bill's Backyard Grill, Wilmington NC



My bar adventures are about to take me on an expedition to Wilmington North Caroline. As I was researching the area I stumbled upon a wonderful place, I just might have to drop in on. Captain Bill's Backyard grill looks like my kind of place; volleyball, beer, and most importantly SEAFOOD! Their motto seems to ring, "this ain't your usual fast food joint, so sit back,relax, watch volleyball or throw some shoes. we'll holler fur yaa!" As I said, this seems like my type of place.

Notable features that have me intrigued are $7 pitchers of draft brew, $6.95 half pound oysters and a seafood combo plate at just $10.50!!! HOLY MOLY!!

Captain Bills is located on Market Street in Wilmington. Click here For more information on Captain Bill's drink prices or follow this link for information on Wilmington Bars.

No comments: