Friday, September 5, 2008

Curry House Lexington, KY

I had the pleasure of dining at the Curry House last night. I'm a fan of Indian cuisine, so it is always fun to test out new joints. Curry House didn't disappoint.

Located in Zandale shopping center, you get what you get at most strip mall eateries. Curry House isn't going to wow you with atmosphere or ambiance; you get reasonable prices, and really really great food - booth style.

I had the Tikka Masala which was really great. My dish looked like most indian dishes, lots of flavor with a cream yogurt base, lots of spices, and a little heat just like I like it. The basmati was fresh and the garlic naan was awesome.

Overall it was a great experience. We did have to wait a bit, just because they only had one waitress on, but that was fine, since we weren't in any hurry. I will definitely be back. Check out the drink prices and addition photos for for Curry House

No comments: