Friday, October 3, 2008

Pazzos Pizza Pub

I honestly don't know how I have missed reviewing Pazzo's Pizza Pub. There probably isn't a more popular pizza pub in Lexington. There are so many things to like (probably love) about Pazzos.

The first thing I love about Pazzos is the free parking if you eat there. Wait... no the first thing I love about Pazzos is the fantastic pizza. No, definitely the best part of Pazzos is the beer. The massive amounts of beer. The crazy huge amount of draft beers. I love beer, therefore I love Pazzos.

Back in the summer Pazzos added a patio and lounge area up stairs. It is pretty awesome. The patio is gigantic and great and awesome and great.

Let's talk about beer. Pazzos has like 25 taps with all kinds of crazy brews. They've got IPA's and Chocolate stouts. Their beer selection is out of control. They have a pretty good happy hour and they offer a daily beer special through the week. Their happy hour also has appetizer specials, which means you can get their hand tossed pretzels and marinara for like 3 bux.

Click here for Pazzo Drink Specials
Click here for Pazzo pictures
Chick here for Lexington Bar info

No comments: