Thursday, October 9, 2008

Todds Karaoke turned 5 last week


Happy belated b-day Todd. I was there to celebrate, but this is the official shout out.
So Todds Karaoke off Alexandria dr. turned 5 last Saturday, Oct. 3rd. There was karaoke and beer and drinks and lots of people, singing and drinking beer. It was really cool. They also had drawings for prizes and stuff. In fact, my girl won us some awesome AC/DC apparel, which I'm never going to take off.

Overall it was an excellent turnout and super fun time, leading me to believe Todds will be around for another b-day or two.

Todds just turned 5. I remember before Todd's was Todd's it was a karaoke bar named "Bullfrog" and Beamers". It was pretty much the exact same bar, but with a different name.

Well.. I guess that is all. Way to go Todd's you old bastard you!

Check Todd's Karaoke specials

No comments: