Friday, October 17, 2008

UK vs. Arkansas FOOTBALL::: F' Some PIGS UP!

Don't have plans on Saturday? Perhaps you should get your ass down to UK and Tailgate the 3rd from last Home football game. Show your support by eating some pig and screaming at some razor back fans. If that doesn't sound like a good time, then I hope your Saturday SUCKS! I'm sure there are some other things you could do like go to Keeneland or set at home and watch that Greys Anatomy episode you missed. I know it is a late game. It doesnt' start till 6 PM and that is probably like, an hour before your bed time, and I 'm sure you'll be tired from all that prune eating and Bengay rubbing you did earlier in the day. But if you got some blue in your blood and you decide not to wuss out, goto the game or find a bar to get soused at. I know I'll be out supporting my man-crush for Rich Brooks.

No comments: