Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Where was I Halloween?



Halloween 08 occurred on the weekend, which meant I was buttered for most of it. Did I dress up? Does a good buzz make me a bee? I guess I was a bee.

For Friday, I buzzed around Main Street Live. It was a good crowd. I was attending the private party upstairs, but none-the-less, it was a good time. Best costume I saw was the "He's Thinking Arby's" Guy. It had to be the easiest costume of all time. The worst costume was definitely one of the forty Sarah Palin's I saw. I'm thought it was great the first time I saw it back the day after she was announced as McCain's bitch. I wonder if Sarah Palin went as Sarah Palin for Halloween. That would have been original.

Saturday, I went to another party. That one sent me stumbling home. Best costume there, uhhh not any. There were some silly costumes, but nothing that stuck out. Of course there was a Sarah Palin or two at that party too... Good times.

So.... What was the shittiest costume you saw this Halloween?

No comments: